Ville de Candiac was supplied and installed in early November 2019.
The City is implementing its program to divert materials from landfills.
According to Mr. Sébastien Levesque, Travaux Publics, the choice for the 4 bins Modulo solution was an obvious one, given all of its benefits:
- Storage capacity underneath the system
- Quick and easy installation
- Aesthetically attractive and clean
- Optimised space use and site use
- Cost-effective and cost reliable
The materials accepted at the site:
- Branches, firs, logs, strains
- Bulky non-metallic
- Granular( < 40 cm)
- Metals etc
- Recyclables ( paper, cardboard, plastic, except 6)
- C/D residuals
- Dangerous waste
- The contract was awarded in late July 2019. Installation started late October 2019.